Saturday, June 26, 2010

trauma

assalamualaikum w.b.t and hye peeps.

actually today i had wrote a looooooooong post but before publishing it,the post suddenly just vanished like that(poooof!!),that's why im oready trauma to write a long post,anyone,tolong kasihani aku!(bagi derma seratus due pon da memadai asenye..hehe,da pokai ni,poket da nipis,tp sluar da ketat,paham2 la nape..hoho).because of nothin to do this late afternoon,i will write something in this blog anyway..(ade sesape rindu x i didn't wrote yesterday??hehe,amira,u think u're J.K Rowling ke??or sharifah abu salem??or aisya sofea??,ok2,da da..).today is my last day here and i'm sure will miss all the things i'll leave back here,people,place,environment,everything kot to sum up..wishing me and also my pals in ib to have a wonderful new semester which promised us excitement,maturity and all sorts of positive things...=) . and im really hope that i can return to kuantan again because i,myself cannot ensure whether tomorrow i'll be back in ib or not..today sangat moody kot,sangat2 actually..mcam ni la nurul amira every time nak blik asrama,semua mende n semua orang aku x puas hati..(padahal sedih giler babas seprti jenama kari kepala ikan tu kot..)..n this song really suits my emotion today..Live like you're dying by lenka(suara ala2 lenka kot cik miera ni,lenka yg tiru style aku,patut dapat royalti la..hehe,sengal~~)

One of these days you’ll be
under the covers you’ll be
under the table and you’ll realize
all of your days are numbered;
all of them one to one hundred.
All of them millions.
All of them trillions.
So what are you gonna do with them all?
You can not trade them in for mall.
no no

Take every moment; you know that you own them.
It’s all you can do, use what’s been given to you.

Give me a reason
to fight the feeling
that there’s nothing here for me.
Cause none of its easy,
I know it wasn’t meant to be.
I know it’s all up to me x2.
So what am I gonna do with my time?
oh

Ill take every moment, I know that I own them.
It’s all up to you to do whatever you choose.

Live like you’re dying and never stop trying.
It’s all you can do, use what’s been given to you.

All of the moments you didn’t notice;
gone in the blink of an eye.
All of the feelings you couldn’t feel
no matter how you try.
oh oh

The things i'll be leaving and missing.. (':.home sweet home.


.teluk chempedak.(place i must go each time i went back n tmpat mkan mcD yg terCOOL..hehe)


my adik2 bergaduh and kuma,my bf(msti rindu nk cuci cage die,bagi mkan kat die..='(.)
pasar malam yang bes n murah.(look at my face,omk!!3 weeks which turned me to hippo..haha)


p/s:as a whole,i'll be missing all the things..not just all the pics,they really cannot convey my inner feelings..ceh,sayu pulak..=p

BYE2 A PLACE CALLED KUANTAN AND HOLLA INSTITUT BAHASA!!


2 comments:

  1. bkn ke kalu ko x published pon, benda tu akn always saved da draft of ur post..try check kat edit post..mest ad punye..

    ReplyDelete
  2. betoi3.. aku pon selalu jadi gitu gak.. tp ade dlm draft.. sebab dia save dgn sendiri.. blogger x kejam.. heheh =P pape pon.. takpela.. jgn trauma2 da yeh.. jage diri.. =)

    ReplyDelete